Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Summer WIP

It's time for Christmas break!  The last few days have been quite hectic with all the exams, but I made it through.  Although I really should be relaxing right now (or maybe freaking out because MIT early action decisions are coming out this Saturday), I found a song that I started working on this past summer, but I never had the chance to finish.  Since I left all my recording equipment back at the school, I won't have the ability to finish it over the break.  Bummer!  Instead, I decided to upload what I have and let you guys enjoy the work in progress.

This song, called June WIP (for now), is a rock song that incorporates heavily distorted guitar, booming bass, and powerful drums.  I really had fun getting this song started.  I hope to get this song to where it's actually a song by finishing it up and adding vocals to it in the near future.

Anyways, enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment