Thursday, March 1, 2012

Work!

Hello, everyone!  I've not been able to post anything for a few months now.  I just wanted to let all know what's been going on in my life.

For the past few months, I had the privilege of having the opportunity to work with the mayor of Hartsville and create an iOS app that has the possibility to be sold to huge industries around the world.  Now, I can't really tell you what it's all about for the sake of business, so let's not get into that.

Basically, since 2012 started, I was busy scuba diving, doing tons of Govie schoolwork, meeting with the mayor, and programming for my app.  You know what's really cool about this app?  It's all a result of my own work.  I really didn't think I could do so much by myself, but I did, and I am rightfully proud of it.

I'll post screenshots of it at work once, hopefully, sales begin.  But until then, it's going under the radar.

So, that's the gist of how my life's been and probably will be for a little more until I finish revising the designs.  It was nice to write again!

No comments:

Post a Comment