Monday, November 7, 2011

Big Blue Guitar Cover

One day during the summer vacation before my senior year, I was really bored and also felt like rocking out, so I decided hook my amp up to my computer and start jamming on my electric guitar.

On top of that, I also felt like making a video and putting it up on YouTube.  I couldn't see an easier way of doing that other than putting together a video of me playing my guitar.  This video was the result.

The song is Big Blue, one of great songs from the video game series, F-Zero.  I really love this music and because I grew up playing F-Zero, gives me a wave of nostalgia every time I play it.  It's quite lovely.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my performance and the music!  All instruments (guitar and drums) were recorded and programmed, respectively, by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment