Monday, October 10, 2011

Java Game

Last year, I made a game as a final project for my computer science class. It's an applet-based game in which you, as a tiny red box, must dodge tiny blue boxes and get to the safe zone marked by the larger green box. You simply control your red box by using the arrows keys to move in the desired direction. Every time you move a step, all the blue boxes will make their steps. If you are too close to one of the blue boxes, then you will be caught. The levels and the enemies (the blue boxes) are randomly generated every time you beat the previous level.

The storyline is that you must escape GSSM (the school I am from), but it is meant, in its entirety, to be a joke. I DO NOT support, in any way, escaping from a school. I don't even know why you have to make the effort to escape. I think they'll kindly just let you leave if you are that desperate.

Digression aside, I thought it was a neat little project that I wanted to share on my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment